what is the meaning of (9 star) ?

Sweden
i have got a star inside with a number (9). what is the meaning of that ? is it good ranking or bad ?
@samson1967 (7422)
It indicates your reputation at Mylot. You have scored 90 out of 100. dont u think its good ranking??
• Sweden
thanks for that.
@regal_aeros (2606)
yup. it's a good ranking. it means that you have been posting quality posts and getting recognized for it.
@jewilim (495)
Actually having a 9 star is already very good. The higher star you get the better rating your have here in mylot. Well it maybe because you have been posting good discussions and helpful comments here and members have been rating your posts as (+) which also helped you to reach that 9 star ranking. I think you did a good job posting comments here. Just keep up the good work and hoping you would get a 10 star ranking someday. hehe
@hanah87 (1846)
It is mean good.You have good reputation so thats why you get 9star.If you do wrong step like introduce paid link or make money link,your star will down.I have an experience about it.Now I begin back from below.
hi ivan how are u ,hey i also got a red star yesterday with no 3 on it ,now it is no 4,i guess these are tyhe rankings
@srganesh (6350)
It is sure a good sign showing your reputation at Mylot.A star is given when you cross the 100th post.Different rankings have different colors.For me I got white color star with 7 and now yellow one with 8.The colors and rankings shall fluctuate depending on your reputation.Still,red star with 9 is great to achieve.Cheers!