How often do you go to your places of worship?

@nikky28 (1573)
How often do you go to the church, temple, mosque or any other places of worship?
I am a Seventh Day Adventist. We go to church every Sabbath which is Saturday. We have midweek and vesper meeting. Midweek is every Wednesday and Vesper is every Friday. I try not to miss going to church every Sabbath. Sometimes, I miss midweek or vesper. What is your religion? If you are interested in knowing my religion. You may read ALPHA and OMEGA Book by Ellen G. White. You may get it from leomermarie.sulit.com.ph
@nikky28 (1573)
I shall surely take a look at it when I have the time. Thanks for the response
I go to temple on any special events... sometimes on festivals, on my birthday... or with my friends on their birthdays and on my love's birthday...
@pickwick (858)
I havent been to temple since long.I like the calm and quite atmosphere of temples but I dont feel it compulsory to go there.I believe that God resides in our heart and can be seen in our actions.When I water the plants, when i pacify a crying child or when I see poor old people and try to help them i feel as if I have visited a temple.So shall I say I visit the temple quite frequently though I dont go there often.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I don't "worship" anythign or anyone but every time I go outside I'm at my "temple" or sacred place rather.....However I do, when I have the chance, like to visit the Buddhist Temple when I'm back home....I just like roaming the grounds though really..