American Idol

@Leykon (438)
Who watches American Idol,I never watch it so have no idea who will win.my question is who will be sent home next week? Please give me asome hints.This is one of the questions on my quiz.
@dlr297 (5418)
I really don't know who will go home, I joined under you the other day, i still do not know who i am going to pick but i like michael, im leaning toward matt.
@Leykon (438)
Thank you for joining under me,I hope you enjoy the site.I have absolutly no clue on who to pick.lol Did you do the 2nd and 3rd day quiz? I got 9 right out of the 2nd day 8 out of the 1st day will know tomorrow about 3rd day Let me know how you did .
@dlr297 (5418)
All i got in was the 3rd day quiz, ill see how i did tomorrow i guess that is how it works. do they offer questions everyday.
@ljbinkop (744)
Well my quiz question for you is: Why are you interested in who is going home next week if you do not watch the show? Are you planning on starting? I think you may have missed the boat already on this season, as they are starting with the top 13 singers this week, so if you do start to watch, you will be seeing the best of what was out there this year. To answer your question, though, I think Michael will go home fro the top 13 this week. He is good, but the rest of the group is VERY talented, so he does not have a chance. Hope that helps, and maybe you should try to watch the show. It is one of my favorite shows on TV!
@Leykon (438)
Thanks for your info,I don't usually watch much tv.this is a question from my site I am on a quiz site that we have different questions every week.We also have a Canadian Idol show as well.so I know there is a lot of talent out there