when you run errands do you.....?

errands - running errands
from running errands all day do you get tired? I'm home all day everyday during the week, and Sunday's is the only day I get out of the house to run errands, well by the time we get home and unload everything (groceries, etc...) I'm so worn out that all i want to do is sleep, or relax.
@twoey68 (13651)
For some reason I do tend to be tuckered out after running errands. I think with me though it's b/c I don't go out alot so I'm not used to it. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]
@carolbee (16241)
Yes, running errands wears me out. I try to spread out any errands I run throughout the week. Maybe do one or two a day and stop. Right now I am not working so I have the ability to go anytime and get things done. If it's an appliance or something big, I wait until my husband can go with me to help make a decision. I hate to clothes shop so will stay away from stores as much as possible. Well an exception is made if I need jeans..lol
@playapal (894)
I really hate to run around doing errands. I dread it, but we know that it has to be done. I go into the city about once a week for shopping for groceries, paying bills etc. I always want to get home to take a nap, but it usually takes all day, then I have to unpack everything and it's to late for a siesta. It really is exhausting, I go to bed early and watch TV or read.
@lynnemg (4539)
Running errands all day long can wear me out. I lie to make as few trips as possible to the store each month, so, when I go, I shop and often times end up with a lot of groceries, and I mean a lot. By the time I have gone through the store, unloaded everything at the check-out, re-loaded it in bags into the cart, loaded it from the cart to the car, then from the car to the house, then out it all away, I do feel ready to relax. The feelings is only stronger when I add paying the bills, going to the post office, and all the other errands I have to do.
@spalladino (17926)
Yes, running errands can wear you out...especially if you're making a lot of stops and you have kids with you. I regularly run errands...sometimes just a few and sometimes I have a lot of stops to make...and they can be very tiring. Fortunately for my husband, he appreciates the effort and that I'm sometimes worn out by it all.
@Krisneil (577)
Sometimes.. hehe when im out of money and I need it badly.. XDD