s t r o k e

Human Brain - A stroke is the rapidly developing loss of brain functions due to a disturbance in the blood supply to the brain. This can be due to ischemia (lack of blood supply) caused by thrombosis or embolism or due to a hemorrhage. As a result, the affected area of the brain is unable to function, leading to inability to move one or more limbs on one side of the body, inability to understand or formulate speech or inability to see one side of the visual field. [1] In the past, stroke was referred to as cerebrovascular accident or CVA, but
Hello everyone here Ji, I got some information through email from my friend, which I wish to share with you all. Please do give feed backs, so that it may be useful to at laest some of us here.may god bless you and have a great time.STROKE IDENTIFICATION:During a BBQ, a friend stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) .she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes. They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food. While she appeared a bit shaken up, Ingrid went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening Ingrid's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 pm Ingrid passed away.) She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ. Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Ingrid would be with us today. Some don't die. they end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.It only takes a minute to read this...A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke...totally. He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.RECOGNIZING A STROKEThank God for the sense to remember the '3' steps, STR . Read and Learn!Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke. Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:S*Ask the individual to SMILE. T*Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently) (i.e. It is sunny out today) R*Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS. If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call emergency number immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher. New Sign of a Stroke -------- Stick out Your Tongue NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person to 'stick' out his tongue.. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other,that is also an indication of a stroke. A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this e-mail sends it to 10 people; you can bet that at least one life will be saved
@Lakota12 (42794)
I have read this before and have passed it on to every one I know
Hello my friend Lakota12 Ji, So nice of you for your one step-ahead positive response. may god bles syou and have a great time.
@Lakota12 (42794)
your welcome and you also have great days ahead of you
Hello my friend Lakota12 Ji, So nice of you and May God bless you and have a great time.
Hi, I was able to read this in an email also. thank you for sharing it to the mylot members. I haven't tested this procedure yet, because I haven't encountered similar situation. But this sure is helpful have fun!
Hello my friend red_amethyst Ji, So nice of your positive response. May God bless you and have a great time.