No longer a registered user on ebay.com

This person won an items from me. Now I went to check on ebay if they payed yet. Then I get this statement above. Under the user name where is my money at? LOL I am sure they are not paying me I just want to know why something like this happeded.
@daneg33 (1132)
Report it to Ebay. You may be able to re-list the item. It's unfortunate that they have changed so much of their format.
Thanks for the help with this. I already relisted the item. I am sure I am out of those fees though.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
It's a good thing you have already re listed your item. I think sometimes a person is considered no longer registered could be too many unpaid strike items reported by sellers. At least ebay does have this feature for sellers. That's because with as sellers we cannot leave negative feedback to buyers who don't pay or joybidders but they can leave sellers a negative which I think is not so good system they draw up.
@cher913 (25895)
that has happened to me also and its such a pain! you can get your money back by letting ebay know and filling out some online forms. i am in the midst of doing this as we speak. best of luck.