Eliminate Cramps

@aidnul (111)
I have cramps with a passion, I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate that every month I have to overdose myself "hoping" that it will help the pain go away. I need a solution, a real one. No pills please, they don't always work. Unless it's something that I have not tried yet maybe like Midol. If you have any suggestions, anything that you have tried and has proven to be effective please share it with me. I know that once I drink a tea that my mom made out of some plant and I had no pain at all for several months. I know that y'all know of some good herbs out there that would help. I need a guaranteed fix that will work every time for a long time. Thanks in advance for your advice.
If you have insurance you can do what I am doing. Take the birth control shot Depo Provera. It works wonders. You dont get cramps or a period. I had to go on it cause my cramping was so terribly painful. Now I am painfree.
@aidnul (111)
Wow, are there any side effects?
No side effects at all. It is a wonder shot. Ive taken it before to.
@dhaumya (107)
'Yoga' prescribes some exercises which can get rid of your problem. Find some good 'yoga' teacher and learn them.
@aidnul (111)
yoga? Interesting. Someone proposed exercising, maybe I'll pick yoga. I was thinking about bikram yoga for weight loss, I'll kill two birds with one stone.
@eden32 (3978)
I don't think there is any guaranteed fix that will work for everyone all the time. Everyone's body is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Staying hydrated is a good place to start. A good diet & regular exercise couldn't hurt either. The connection may not seem obvious at first- but healthy, well hydrate muscles do their jobs better than those that are not and your uterus is a muscle that's doing a job when you have your period. There are natural teas available at some grocery stores, or ask your mother what was the herbal that she gave you before.
@aidnul (111)
You are right in saying that there is not one thing that works for everyone, but I am willing to try the proven ones to find which ones will work for me. Healthy diet and exercise, I try eating healthy, exercise? no time, but it would worth making the time for if that means less pain.