Ugh Terrell Owens to the Bills

I am a huge Bills fan, and while I think TO will do great things for them, I just do not like him. He is a big baby, and a trouble maker. I hope he helps them, and does not hurt them.
He's always been a "model citizen" his first year with a new team, so that's a good thing for you. However, if your team offers and let him sign a new deal for the next few seasons, then you should start to worry.
I agree
@blue65packer (11835)
Knowing Terrell Owens he'll end up a problem for the Bills! I give him until midseason to start complaining! By week 12 T.O. will be a distraction and start acting like the prima donna he is! I feel sorry for the Buffalo Bills!
Boy I hope you are wrong. He signed a one year deal, I hope he can at least make it through the year.
@Amarrra (79)
T.O is a good player, he just complians a lot and is a ball hog.
I never doubted his abilities, he has proven that. It is all the other stuff he brings with him that drags a team down. I hope I am wrong
• Ecuador
I'm not sure personally why nobody wanted Terrell. He's an exceptional player, and in the first year of contracts has done amazing. I think if the Bills can win games (which isn't a guarantee), they can keep him happy to hold him over for the year, and then get rid of him before things turn ugly, like in Philly, Dallas, San Francisco, and any future homes of Mister Owens. Him and Lee Evans makes a great combo also, and they should have an improved passing game this year.
I think like you said the first year is like a honeymoon, and then all down hill from there. There is no doubt he is an awesome player, he just is so needy.
@palonghorn (5486)
Good luck with that one. lol I'm just glad the Cowboys came to their senses and got rid of him. Football is a TEAM effort not a 'me' game, like T.O. thinks it is. He has proven that he thinks he is the be all to end all time and time again. He thinks it's all about him. I can see any team keeping him for long, unless he decides to change his attitude and get rid of the big ego.
I feel sorry for the other bills players. Maybe they will they will use him as a decoy only. Somehow I doubt it.
@mmartz (3)
I think TO will bring nothing but a poisonious toxicity to the Bills locker room with his cry baby attitude. My guess is that the Bills do exactly what tey did last year and tank in late season.