Do you know anyone famous ?

@suzzy3 (8362)
I just wondered if any one knew anyone famous can be in music,medicine ,film star, did you know them before they were famous,or are a member of your family or close cirlce of friends.Did you ask them to open a fund raiser for you,or maybe you live near someone famous.Let us know any stories to cheer us up.
@soleya (1102)
• Latvia
No, unfortunately I don't know anyone famous. I wanted to know any of the celebrities when I was a little bit younger, but now I don't think it is a good idea. I think they have a completely different life and world and there is no place for regular people like myself. But maybe I am wrong.
@suzzy3 (8362)
Normal life they must have to leave that behind but I bet they miss it sometimes being able to pop out for a pizza or something.
@Margajoe (4720)
Nope, can't say that I do. What about you? Take care.
@suzzy3 (8362)
My cousin is th voice of fifa o9 football game.That is my claim to fame.
@Margajoe (4720)
That is great. I don't have any connection to fame. Except for the fact that I play my music and guitar in cafe's, every once in a while. I write my own music and play some country and western songs that everyone knows in between. Everyone knows me, but I don't always know the people that wave at me. I am not famous, but I am well known around here. That is about as close to fame as I want to get right know. Take care.
@suzzy3 (8362)
My cousin is the voice of FIFA the football games on play station ,he was also in the Archers a long running radio programme which is quite famous.His wife was in Emmerdale farm an enlish soap opera.Plus they were also in the London Youth theatre they have been in other things as well.
@spalladino (17925)
My husband used to know Willie Nelson. This is true. He used to come down to Florida and party in a biker bar that my husband's club more or less *owned*. He used to stop in whenever he was in Florida and they smoked pot in the back. It's been many years now...over 30...but we have pictures of my husband in his younger days partying on with Willie. He's also met Mel Tillis but he didn't know him as well.
@spalladino (17925)
I just remembered that I went to school with Greg Hawkes of The Cars..rock band. I was a freshman and he was a senior and good friends with my boyfriend. Everyone thought he was a geek and my boyfriend only hung around with him because he felt sorry for him...and Greg had a car. Who knew he'd make something of himself?
@suzzy3 (8362)
He is a country and western singer isn't he sounds like you hubby should have bought a guitar how good was that.
@abanerji (1026)
i have ome touch with famous people from entertainment and news media but the terms are highly professional. it sometimes feels good to know celebrities but when you know then professionsly, you don't have stories about them to share.. even i don't have any stories for that matter.
@suzzy3 (8362)
I suppose you have to respect their privacy ,how exciting.
@walijo2008 (4648)
I don't know if you could consider this person famous, but I went to high school with Tommy Morrison, he's a boxer, I think he was the champion at one time, and I know he's been in Rocky V...I didn't ever talk to him or hang out with him, but I seen him everyday at school.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I don't think I know anyone famous but I did know someone who knew someone famous, Steven Sondheim. cheers!!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
sorry, i don't know anyone famous. know some really nice people but they are about as famous as i am.