What do you think of Tyler Perry?

I am just one of his biggest fans. I think he is so talented and sexy as well. I love how he has a good message to teach his fans. You can learn something new from his shows,and movies.
@alexsis (2149)
Yes, Tyler Perry is a very talented and sexy men. I love all of his movies, play, and tv shows. I've seen all of his movies and I have all of them on DVD expect for the 2 latest movies. I was able to go see the play "Diary of Mad Black Women" in New Orleans. That was before he made it big in Hollywood. Its so much better to see his plays in person. Tyler Perry is a very blessed man and he has blessed many as well. New episodes of "House of Payne" comes on tomorrow night on TBS.
I have to wait for the show to come on regular tv. I have no cable in my house. Thanks very much
@alexsis (2149)
Thanks for giving me the best response!
@baileycows (3669)
Yeah I like him. I just watched Diary of a Mad Black Women today. He just kills me. Madea is just to funny. Can you imagine what it would be like living with her? Life would be a hoot all the time.
I would have to constantly duck and Hide from her purse. LOL
@clorissa123 (4930)
I think that he is one of the talented director and script writer. Especially from blakc community. He was trying to send out the informative message to public. From different scenario to teach us the difficulty of this world, and the relation we gonna have.
I agree with you here. I love all the great work he has done.
I agree, He is very talented. I have seen most of his movies and plays. I like everyone of them that I have seen.
@lilybug (21182)
I have seen most of his movies. I love the parts that have Madea in them. I can't wait to see Madea goes to Jail. I know someone who has a bootleg copy of it I am going to borrow.
I still have not seen his newest movie yet. My sister has it on bootleg and a great copy at that.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i think he is a cutie, very talented & really admire what he's made of himself.