what is most improtant to you

hi friends here is one question pls go through it and try to answer you, wife and your mother going through the forest suddenly a lion came here u can save only one whom u will save and why
@beachstarz (1092)
Hi sunilparthan, That's an easy one. For one thing a lion wouldn't be in a forest and for the second thing I don't have a wife . So if I were in a forrest I would probably be with my husband and my mother and the only danger we might face would be some hunter in the woods shooting at deers or rabbits, with bad aim .
k dear in case u can save ur husband or mother what u will do suppose a lion come?
Okay , okay, I was trying to be funny. Let's see I'm in a forest with my husband and mother and a Lion comes after them . I would probably try to save my husband first , because he is big and strong and the two of us together could kill the lion before it got to my mother . Honestly I would probably faint if I seen a lion in a forest and then the lion would eat me . ha !
@Krisneil (577)
I can save them both.. How?? I will save my mother because she is important to my life then because of my love to my wife I will replace my self to his place as she can survive. Sweet sacrifice.. Even I die, they remember me because of my did.XDD
hmm good but u will not die in this case and u can only save one at that time?
@Krisneil (577)
Well i will save my wife.. because my mother is mother and she will understand that my child need a mother.XDD