How do you react when you witnessed a person fart close to you :)

@jezblog (202)
Ha ha ha Times are there when we experienced like this. It's funny but will you get angry?, laugh? or no reaction?
@carpenter5 (6786)
It depends on the situation. If it's someone in public, I do not draw attention to it. Sometimes it is an accident, and you (or they) cannot help it. If we're at home and one of my children do it, I get angry and tell them to go to the bathroom or into their bedroom and shut the door. I really hate it when my son does it because he thinks it's funny when I get so irate about it. My husband is another story. I get upset with him, and try to explain that he's setting a really bad habit for the kids, even though they are all grown by now. Then I just shake my head in frustration, because I give up trying to get him to understand how gross it is. Must be a guy thing!
@jezblog (202)
ah ahhm, yeah. I think most guy does it at home. hahahha
but WHY? How hard would it be to simply get up and walk into the bathroom, or out onto the patio?? Can any of you guys explain that to me, because I don't get it!
@jezblog (202)
Well, uhhm its part of their masculinity. he hei
@jcj_111776 (3220)
Ahhh.... you made me remember my experience with a farting old man last year. I was at this bargain store, at the hardware section. While I was scanning the prices, this old man came and stood a few feet away from me. There were only TWO OF US in that lane. After a few minutes, I had the misfortune of having to inhale a nasty, very awful smell. I knew it was fart! And I knew who it came from! And I knew it wasn't me!!! I really looked at the old man, but he just stood there. Innocently, checking some products. As if he didn't just pollute the air a mere seconds ago. He didn't look at me at all. I was so disgusted that I forgot what I was going to buy and left the old man standing there, with his awful fart still there, hovering in the air!!!
@jezblog (202)
:) ha ha ha that was funny experience, it's good you didn't voice it out in the air like "eyyeeew what's that smell". I'm sure if it's so he would then blush :-)
me, i would just cover my nose...lol and will not react. maybe, it was difficult for that person not to fart. but when natures call...you can't stop it..heehe
@jezblog (202)
that's too obvious, hahaha. for me I would get myself away and act as if i have an urgent meeting :D
@kaplima24 (111)
For me not to embarass the feeling of the one who farted, I would not react and act as if I have not witnessed him farting, lol.
@jezblog (202)
ha haha keep it :)