What will you do when you caught your crush staring at you?

@n30wing (4768)
In my younger days when I caught my crush stating at me, I just give her a big smile, and deep inside me really feeling good cause it's like she has given me her attention hahaha! But now I'll never hold that eye contact or giving a smile with anyone else anymore. I'll just give an intense gaze at my fiancee just to reflect how comfortable and captivated I am with her. Have a nice day to all of you!
that happened a few times and i just looked away. i cannot hold their stare. i cannot also smile because i am shy haha =) there was a time my crush called out and say hi, good thing i was able to handle that and say hi back =)
@n30wing (4768)
Why should you feel shy, when your getting his attention. That feels good anyway! I was the shy type when I was in my college days too, but I just reciprocate by giving my big smile. Anyway have a nice day to you!
@Llonorra22 (1150)
I don't know! Maybe I'll die in shame!!!! Hehehehe!
@n30wing (4768)
For me I'll just give her a big smile. It happens to me when I was still in college. It made my heart pounding and it really feels great when my crush stare at me. It's like I am getting her attention. Anyway that was before but now no more hahaha! Have a nice day to you Llonorra!