Eating As Hobby??

@arunmails (3013)
How many of you have "Eating in your Hobbies List"? I have a friend, who always use to chew something in his mouth, at least a chewing gum. He use to tell, "Eating had become one of my hobbies". It is a funny quote right? HOw many of you have Eating as your Hobby?? Share it please.....
My sister is like that and she thinks eating is a habit for her. No wonder my sister is fat
@arunmails (3013)
Thats why you are so lean. I think, your sister eats all the food, which is served to you also..
Well I am not really lean, my weight is just proportionate to my body I eat what I want but in small portions and I disciplined myself
@arthi_88 (1518)
I had a habit of always having a chewing gum in my mouth and later stopped it.But still I love to have something to munch on always and my Mom is continuously running behind me to don't do so. Some people are nervous or lack confidence who tend to eat always.If he doesn't have any psychological problems then its fine until and unless he doesn't start to resemble Adnan Sami's past form! Have a nice day!
@arunmails (3013)
Oh.. you have hobby eating ah???
@arthi_88 (1518)
You can say so...but it isn't an addiction an depends a lot on my mood!
@cream97 (29175)
I am trying not to keep something in my mouth all of the time. I am trying to keep from being fat as a pig!! But, I do love to chew my chewing gum when I am out and about.. I chew sugarfree gum. I love the Dentyne, it is good for your teeth.
@arunmails (3013)
Anyway, you are eating all the time ah?? You are like my friend ah??
@bbsr13 (4199)
Hello,Arun! You will find various types of people in this world with different hobbies.Some make reading as their hobby and some make eating ans some make gardening as their hobby.While reading,gardening help the people in many ways eating hobby makes a man most unhappy and sick in life.It sometimes proved to be fatal for the person.So our elderly people have rightly advised all of us to eat to live and not live to eat.I eat to live.thanx.
@arunmails (3013)
Ha Ha ha, your answer is like a professor.
@gracie04 (4556)
Well, i must admit that i used to consider eating as one of my hobbies before but since i have diabetes already, i don't eat too much food anymore most especially foods that aren't healthy.. when i was confined in the hospital for four days, my nutritionist paid me a visit before i was discharged.. she gave me a copy of the foods that are and aren't good for diabetics like me.. red meat, salty and sweet foods, fast foods and junk foods are some of the foods that i shouldn't eat..
@arunmails (3013)
Oh, I am sorry for you.....
@vicky30 (4778)
I don't have eating as my hobby.But we eat to survive the strains and pressures of the world.We eat to be healthy all the time.There are some foods which we can enjoy the taste.The foods are fast foods or the food we eat in the hotels.I love eating different types of food with different tastes.
@arunmails (3013)
Good, eating variety of foods is different from eating as hobby..
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Not in my case.I believe that one should eat only to live and not live to eat.A glutton to the core is apt to catch all the health problems that are worse.
@arunmails (3013)
Good, I like your comment. "Eat only to live", "not live to eat".