OctoMom. The New Celebrity.

Do you think it was right for the Mom to have 6 more babies?! (which then turned into 8) By the way, she already HAD 6! Now she is buying a HUGE new home... She used to live in a "dump"/trashed home. And she buys $20 makeup?! And also, the paparazzi (TMZ mostly) follows her EVERYWHERE! What do you think about any of these thing?
@Ritchelle (3797)
the octo mom seems to be enjoying every minute of the attention. i really marvel at her stamina. but if you ask me, she's only the flavor of about 2 months. i never, will ever think that her kids are properly taken cared of. in psychology, which was my degree, attention hungry individuals resort to all methods to gain a siphon of attention even if it means having a litter twice over.
I definitely agree with you! I watched one of the paps' videos... And she tries to hide herself. But then, she starts talking to them again. Is she a hypocrite?! Haha.
I think it is ridiculous. She couldn't afford them, and it seems her mom takes care of them more than her. I think she did it just for attention. I find her sickening, and I feel bad for her poor children. Children are not trophies for showing off, they are little lives that need good guidance.
@baileycows (3669)
Well I think it is nuts. She is just crazy and needed some attention it is obvious that she is lacking attention. But now she has it and I am sure she will have it for a long time. Here we are giving it to her some more.