I am very very happy !!!

Sweden
Few days ago i submitted a post about my frustartion of having low response from my frinends in my lot. after posting the message i had got some valuable replies. i just give thank to all of my frineds who responded me on that day because i am very happy of getting a lot of responses from two of my posts . i works. my love for mylot users and mylot increses. i love all of my friends in Mylot. i wish all the best to all. happly my lotting
@underdogtoo (9599)
I am glad that you are happy. I am very happy too and I am listening to the music "all the things you are" which is a truly wonderful piece of music. Cheers!!
• Sweden
cheers to you too !!
@timhinyy (1653)
i would guess the main thing on here is to have a discussion that interests alot of people even if its a fun topic and not a serious topic the more people that are interested in that topic the better chances of more replies to the particular disscussion i have had some discussion that have not had a great deal or replies but i keep trying to find topic that will interest more people.