Which country do your want to travel?

@pengbubu (1015)
China
Which country do you want to travel? China, USA, Japan, Malaysia,Austrilia or else? Why? And you would like to go to which place of historic interests and scenic beauty? Can you named it? For me, I'd like to travel Malaysia, because I have a penpal here. I want to see her.
Italy and Egypt
@pengbubu (1015)
There is a lot places in Italy, Which you love best? Rome, Venice or else. Are you interested Piazza del Colosseo? Egypt is famous for its Pyramids, I am interesting too.
I love everything about Italy
@luvmysons (497)
I would have to say that Italy is the Country I would like to travel to most. Mainly because i am Italian and would love to see how people live there. I here it is just so beautiful. Maybe one day i will get there
@pengbubu (1015)
Italy is also a good place, I love it. Hope you will fulfill it soon, best wishes for you. Thanks a lot for your response, happy mylotting!
I love to travel. I am currently seeing my country, the Philippines, having able to travel almost once a month. International, given the resources needed, I would like to go to historical/early civilization countries- Peru, Egypt,etc.
@pengbubu (1015)
Yes, Egypt is a mystical place, we all interested. Thanks for your response.
@a638000 (219)
May be i want to Korea!! lol.. because there are so many beautiful girls...lol.. and USA , i want to know why they are so rich.. include. i like Chinese the best ,because that's my place..... welcome to my page!!
@pengbubu (1015)
Oh, american is rich indeed. Thanks for your response, I love China!
@gracie04 (4555)
I'd like to see the Carribean, Maldives, Bahamas, Hawaii, Las Vegas, New York, Canada, Switzerland, France, Italy, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Greece, Egypt, Jerusalem, Dubai and many many more.. in fact, i'd like to see all the beautiful places here and abroad.. Here are the tourist spots i'd like to visit here in our country: - Palawan - Cebu - Bohol - Batanes - Vigan, Ilocos - Davao - Bukidnon and many more..
@pengbubu (1015)
There are so many, Hope you will fulfill all of this. Thanks for your response.