Can anybody tell me how to put links in my profile and how to add website

I dont know how to put links in my profile and dont know how to put website under my profile So is there anybody who can help me
Hi there vicky22101984 well it is hard to learn, I did not learn it until I was here for about 3 months. Go to your profile and go to edit profile than it will say something like add html add that put your link or banner in there and than press "enter" this is the part that than save changes and go back to your profile and you should see it there. I know it is hard at first but after you do it the first time you will get the hang of it. I hope this helps and happy mylotting to you as well!
ok i can paste my banners there but wat about the website, where can i put my website link I need to put my banners as well link to my site do u know how to do it i m still confused and thanks for ur help