how much would you pay on the instruments of badminton?

badminton set - how much do you pay on it?
China
Is it personal? :-0 Today morning,my colleague asked me what kind of rackets would be good,i told him some brands,such as Younex,Victor,Kason etc.,then he asked how much would be okay,so difficult. Many people buy very expensive instruments, some friends around me had spent more than thousands Yuan(rmb)on the rackets,and more on the others. So,how much would you pay on this sport or if you choose another sport, the same question is. looking forward your response......
Badminton is my favorite sports,and it brings me a lot of fun every week.I have invited a few friends and went to play sports museum every week.
victor racket is suitable for students of its prices.
everything has its value!:-)
badminton - badminton is especially popular in asia
In my opinion, Yonex is the best brand for badminton products. I don't think it's necessary to buy so expensive badminton racket. I don't like people who pursue the expensive equipment rather than the badminton skills. I think a racket around 200 yuan will be already good for most people. We are not the professional badminton player, and it seems to be a waste if we just buy so expensive rackets. I love China
hmm~thanks for your response,and totally agree with you.
@jayguar (273)
I would suggest Yonex rackets at the lower price range. This is the best brand with high quality and durability. It is not necessary that one should go for expensive rackets when one just starts to play the game. Expensive equipments are for professionals or for people who would like to show off.