How to retrieve money earned on myLot

@queeny (80)
Mauritius
Retrieve money earned on myLot
They will automatically put it into your Pay Pal account each month.
I get mine through PayPal. When you signed and registered, it asked you there.
@Naseem00 (1998)
• Pakistan
I see you only hav 29 besides your nick. You are still a long way before you can be worried about that. me too:) lets hope we make it to that
@getjimmy (2245)
I hope u r talking about retrieving a money from Paypal.U can request a cheque from paypal.But they deduct a $5 from ur balance and u should have minimum $150 before u can request a cheque from paypal.
you will get paid on your paypal or ikobo. Then those places send you a check.
Do you mean how do you get your money (paid by myLot) from your Paypal account? If you have verified your banking info with Paypal, you should be able to transfer funds from your Paypal account to your bank account as an electronic money transfer. It may take 1-5 days to clear, and depending on the amount transfered, Paypal may charge a fee for the transaction. But hey, free money, for chatting online? I don't mind the fee... :) Hope that was what you were looking for!
@Jokerash (125)
Using payPal or Ikobo ... Check the link above
@savarina (745)
You will get paid by mylot when you reach 10 $ in your account. You must have a Paypal account or an Ikobo account.