Chuck Norris said He might run for Prez of Texas

@Lakota12 (42684)
Read it here. Mightjust wake up some peoples ya think? http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?fc_c=1376535x2889452x82233538&id=31010
@Latrivia (2889)
Well, we were our own country once, we might be able to do it again. I wouldn't support my state's secession, though. I like being an American thank you very much. Even if we were our own country, I wouldn't support Chuck as the leader of it. That's assuming we came out on top in the inevitable military action the U.S. would take against us if we seceded.
@Arkie69 (2156)
No states would need to secede. Each state is already a country by it's self independent of all the other states. That's how different states can have different laws. When the states joined the union all they did was agree to allow the Federal Government to handle certain things for the states. The States did not give up any of their rights. Art
@Arkie69 (2156)
Our States are the ones we need to be putting pressure on. They are the ones that have the power to control the Federal Government. Art
@Lakota12 (42684)
thanks art. couldnt say it any btter
• Regina, Saskatchewan
For an actor who never said much in his films, he had a way of making you pay attention when he did speak. He never wasted words and was always very clear in his meaning. So yeah, I'd vote for him and I'm not even American! LOL
@Arkie69 (2156)
I would vote for him too in a heart beat. Art
@Lakota12 (42684)
at both of you . I would too.!
@us2owls (1681)
Well when we get my husbands visa sorted we are looking at moving to SW Texas so I could very well get the chance to vote for Chuck Norris. Something needs to be done to wake up the lot we have in Washington. I bet Norris would put out the $10 or $20 it would take to povide a legal birth certificate - more than I can say for one person.
@meme0907 (3481)
I tell you what LKo you are up on what Chuck has to say hehe That article does make ya think-tell us what happens on the 13th if you catch the show. :)
@Lakota12 (42684)
Got it wrote down jsut hope I remeber!
@meme0907 (3481)
did you catch the show on Friday?
@suspenseful (40316)
That might wake Obama and the democrats up. If they can see where they are leading the country and causing it's breakup. Of course, we do not know if perhaps this is exactly their intentions to destroy Americas. Anyway Texas is the size of a country. It would work.
@Lakota12 (42684)
each state here are soverign states we just have to take it to that level
@suspenseful (40316)
But Texas is quite big. If the States were to break up (and I hope not) Texas could make it on its own.
@Arkie69 (2156)
Texas is just the one to start a badly needed movement in the US. What ever Texas does others will follow. Art
@Lakota12 (42684)
A lot of states are in on tkaing things in their own hand and ach be soverin states like we are supose to be. I think I had one in my profile tha I posted abiout that.
@Arkie69 (2156)
There is 20 something states now that are united and say they are going to put the Federal Government in it's place. I would like to see them completely dismantle the Federal Government and start over. They couldn't do any worse than what we have now. I still say it sure as heck looks like someone is trying to crash our economy and destroy the United States. It is either that or there is some really stupid people in Washington. Art
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
When I First saw this headline I was thinking it must be a joke. The article was very informative though and so very true and right. Even though my fiance and I do not live in Texas, we would vote for him! Oh and no not just because he's Chuck Norris although my fiance openly admits that's part of it, of which I agree. Lol. Well thanks for this info.
@Lakota12 (42684)
I would to but wouldnt move to Texas.
@flowerchilde (12547)
I always like to read his articles!
@Lakota12 (42684)
me too!
@albert2412 (1782)
I am sorry that Texas was ever unjustly added to the United States. We never had a chance to vote against being a part of the United States. When the Confederacy was formed, we joined, not becasue we believe in slavery (few texans owned slaves) but rather so that we could have a chance to be free again. i would be glad to vote for Chuck Norris for President of the Republic of Texas!!!!
@Lakota12 (42684)
cool then he can spread out to include Nevada and states inbetween
@bombshell (11266)
maybe he is good because we never heared a negative feedback about him who knows
@Lakota12 (42684)
most I see him now is advertizing some exercise equipment . But I did like his movies and Texas Walker . I watch his reruns on that one!
@us2owls (1681)
I'd like to see Pelosi pull one over on him. Maybe he should move and run against her.
@Lakota12 (42684)
dont see that happening. Texas alot bigger than calif or where ever she lives
Why stop at Texas! He might as well run for prez of the whole USA as I don't think he could be much worse than who we have now.
@Lakota12 (42684)
was wondering that too. I think he would be better than what we have!