The carpet cleaner came yesterday

@savypat (20248)
Remember the two strangers who came to the house, well one was a carpet cleaner and he offered one room free. When I showed him the room and asked him if he'd do tow more he said for $35 or $40. As long as he could show us his equipment. Well I knew that meant a dog and pony show, but $40 for 3 large rooms of very dirt carpet OK. So he arrived the next day with three pieces of equipment, an air purifier, a carpet scrubber and of course a vacuum . Well I've been through this all before, but what else did I have to do with my time? He explained the air cleaner and set it up to work, then came the carpet cleaner, which roughed up the nap of the carpet before he started cleaning, then the grand entrance of the vacuum. I've had the best money can buy in residential vacuum and they were nothing like this, it's small, about 10 pounds and very quite. It clean that carpet of 5 years of pet hair, and very fine dirt which I'm sure was full of dust mites and like. I just couldn't believe it. I used it and it was not any harder to use the my Oric which is what I clean with now. I wanted one right then and there and we started out at 3200 for all three, then we got to 2600 for just the vacuum I knew I couldn't get one but I played the game for a while and then just had to say no. But some day I want one of those. If you want the brand name PM me.
@snowcat46 (2323)
I'd sure like one of them, but that cost is way, WAY out of my range. But it was nice hearing about something that good.
@Shar19 (8236)
I've actually been wanting to get my carpets cleaned too. I have been searching on the web for some prices on buying a steam cleaner.
that sounds like a rip off to me, my dad is a carpet cleaner, owns his own business and his machine is less than 1000, now mind you its a big machine but i've seen the wonders it has done, I've seen it pull ridiculous amounts of dirt out of a carpet that looks really clean, try looking up that vaccuum on ebay or something, I'm sure you could probably find it for cheaper than 2600