karaoke singing!!

Somalia
Do you like singing in tne karaoke? what songs do you usually sing?
i so love singing in karaokes.. we have a lot of those here in the philippines since filipinos do love to sing.. i usually sing eraserheads songs (they're a local band here) and those songs with guy singers since i have a low/deep voice.. but i have to say, at the time when our karaoke sessions will end, i would always sing "i dont wanna miss a thing" by aerosmith.. i just love screaming it.. haha
• Somalia
lol!! love screaming that too!! haha!!
My daughter broke the machine I bought for her. She used it to sing all her favorite songs. My use was very limited to Whitney houston.
I love to sing karaoke! I even compete (successfully) in karaoke and singing contests. I sing country music, Toby Keith, Trace Atkins,Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley,etc.
@ratyz5 (7832)
I like singing with friends and have a good time. I'm not really good at singing but, being with friends make it even funnier (^_^ ) The songs that I would usually sing are those that I know and most of them would be songs that I use to hear during my high school and college days. Knowing the lyrics without looking at the screen would enable me to act out some gestures while singing so that everyone would indeed have a good time laughing at me as I try to interpret the song (^_^")
@jazzsue58 (2672)
I used to sing a lot of karaoke, mostly in Surrey where I live. I was lucky that I had one of the best KJ's in the county right on my doorstep. As you may have guessed, my favourite songs are jazz or swing, and he had hundreds of standards to choose from. I modestly say I can hold a tune pretty decently when I'm in practice - the karaoke got me into live singing at open mics and jazz jams. I gave it all up when I realised how much it had taken over my life - I've got kids and they used to come with me, but then a couple of pubs changed hands and got snotty about it, so I told them to shove their diet cola. These were family pubs, but the only traffic they got was on karaoke nights, and my kids are well-behaved teens, not screaming babies! I want to start up again though - my voice has 'shrivelled' but a lot of people said I was a bit like Ella. As in Ella-phant, probably. I won a bottle of champers once. It was Halloween and you got prizes for fancy dress. I turned up with just a pair of devil horns and a tail bought at Claires accessories. I belted out Dolly Parton's 'PMS blues' wearing this and won first prize, mainly for my performance! The people who had turned up in full garb were a bit cheesed off though.