If you could give three things to your child...

@maximax8 (27048)
If you could give three things to your child or children what would the be? Why have you chosen those things? I would choose a holiday to ground floor accommodation because my son can't walk in a sunny location. There would be a lovely swimming and a safe beach to play on. The second thing I would choose is driving lessons so that I could have a chance of passing my driving test. Then I would be able to drive my son to his playgroup and the shops. The third thing I would like is a new sofa that would be comfortable and clean for my son. At the moment it is like a doggy bed.
i would bring lot of toys for him , would buy ew dresses & take him for picnic c it is lovely to spend time with
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
hello maxima..well the 1st thing i would give to my kids are..good education..we are not rich, so i think sending them to school was the best gift i can give to them..2.educational and health insurance for practical reason for their future..and 3rd.love..without condition..have a nice day
Wow just three things: I would give them Love , Happiness and Health. So they would always have a wonderful life with no heart break and they would be healthy and able to do anything. I want my kids to have the best of everything. All three things they have now and I'd love for them to continue forever for them.
@bamrahkirti (1819)
Wishes for children are endless and every parent think of giving best of best to their children.My three wishes for my only son who is 14 months old would be: 1.I wish that there should be no need of operation for his hernia and its gets treated without the surgery.May God provide him good health. 2.I wish we have sufficient money so all his reasonable needs of studies,dressing,eating can be settled without any tension. 3.I really wish that he turns out be be decent and successful human being with all the values and etiquette.
@guybrush (4662)
I would choose love, food and shelter. But it's a bit late now, because three of them have left home! I hope they feel they had some of those things when they were children ...
@whyaskq (7553)
Freedom, Wisdom and Laughter. The child should have freedom to roam, to live his life. With this he needs the wisdom to live a fruitful life. To enjoy a fruitful life, he needs happinesss. Laughter is the best medicine for happiness and health.
@bombshell (11268)
firts i would like that she has her own account(yes she has) then second to visit her half sister and half brother in NZ since she always mentioned it then her wish to have a pajama party
@sandymay48 (2031)
Wow..thats a hard question. There would be so many things to give our children. 1..good health...without good health, there is no happy life reguardless of what they have 2. Wisdom...the wisdom to make the right choices and know what to do in situations. 3. A trip around the world so they can grow culturally...With the wisdom I already gave, the rest of life, they can figure out. DOnt want them spoiled you know!..lol
Aurora-A full college education, a brand new car, and a full art studio for her work. Mina-A full college education, a full library all her own, and a full garden for her to enjoy. Arimis-An entire game room, a full college education, and karate equipment for him to practice with at home. Leia-special dog houses for her puppies, full library, and full college education Duncan-Full star wars toys collections, full martial arts equipment to work out with his dad, and full college education Isabella-Full college education, full closet of clothing, and all the best in developmental toys
@TLChimes (4842)
(rowan) A therapy swing for his room. (for all the younger kids) Yard toys to help with his (their) gross motor skills... a balance beem, swing, slide, a trike (Meagan) puzzels of all sorts (cait) a day out with just me. Lunch, shopping, and maybe a movie (Josh) a car (Devin) clothes... the kind I can't afford (Crystal) a new start.