True Love...

@stacyv81 (5904)
Have you ever heard the story (I dont think its real) About the couple who were in love and got into a car accident, and they woke up in the hospital a couple of weeks later, and the girl was ok, but her eyes hurt. She found out that her boyfriend had lost his eyes. It kind of grossed her out that he didnt have any eyes, anyway, She ended up breaking up with him and moving on with her life, only to find out that it was really her who lost her eyes, and he loveed her so much he gave her his. And that is why he didnt have any? I am pretty sure this isnt a real story, but it shows true love. He never told her what he did for her even after she broke up with him. He truly loved her that much! Sweet story, could you ever or have you ever loved someone this much to be so selfless and ask for nothing in return?
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, True LOVE is always BLIND,dear! It will all depend on Ur judgement & willingness to give Love the shape U want. If U r guided by Ur Right Brain only.....It's not True Love. True Love will GIVE ,not expect! =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.
@stacyv81 (5904)
did you read my post at all? Just curious
I respect Ur curiosity. Pl go thro Ur post,again!
@stacyv81 (5904)
what I am saying is did you read my post? Or just the subject?
@faith210 (11233)
Hi satcyv81! Yes, I have heard about that story before and it was truly a touching story about love. Whether it is a true story or not, I am sure that many people have sacrificed a lot for the sake of the people they love. I would like to think that I could be that selfless too and hopefully if be in a situation similar to that, I will sacrifice everything in a heartbeat and asking nothing in return for the one I truly love. Hopefully, I truly would! Take care and blessings to you dear! lovelots...faith
@stacyv81 (5904)
IT does give you a lot to think about doesnt it? I truly hope I could be THAT giving when it came down to it as well! =)
@faith210 (11233)
Yep, me too dear friend! lovelots..faith