photography jobs

i may be a complete idiot! but i just purchased the program for photography the members page is impressive but i have not downloaded any photos yet. i purchased two other programs that i think i got scammed on so this is my last time to take a chance. i hope it works because i love taking photos. it is a passionate hobby of mine. my future sister inlaw even asked me to photograph her wedding which is only a few weeks away. any how does anyone use this site or a similar site? does it make money for you? any tips or suggestions would be great.
@dhaumya (107)
Before paying for a site or a program, browse the site thoroughly to know what kind of stuff is popular and selling. I am also a hobbyist photographer but I realized that the stuff which I had was not much sales worthy.
@trickiwoo (2703)
I've never purchased a photography job program before. There are plenty of ways you can sell your photos and make money from them for free. I have information on the ways I earn money with my photos listed in my blog if you're interested. This post and this post are about selling photos and other ways you can earn money with your photos.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Personally, I tried several ways to sell my photos but none of my methods are working. I am not going to pay money to make money unless I am very sure with it.