JUAN TAMAD vs. JUAN de la CRUZ

Somalia
A hypothetical question: If Juan Tamad and Juan de la Cruz were running for president who will you vote for? JUAN TAMAD: 1. has a reputation to be lazy 2. is known for mischievous behavior 3. makes a fool of everyone but ends up being accussed the fool 4. which of course enables him to get away with anything 5. nobody makes a fool of him though JUAN de la CRUZ 1. industrious 2. honest 3. always the underdog 4. always loses everything to more powerful usurpers
@bezzamae (447)
Juan de la Cruz is my bet!!! Noooo hope for Juan Tamad!
I will choose Juan de la Cruz. He is the person who works hard and is honest. I think that is what kind of person we needed to work in our country. He will help elevate our economic status I guess. Why would we choose a tamad and a person who makes fool of others? What will he bring out from it? A headache and poorer country forever.
i will choose Juan De La Cruz because he is more brilliant than Juan Tamad and if we follow Juan Tamad it will cause many problems and it take so long to make him brilliant....hehehe
@edujccz (929)
Hello amoyube, there is nothing wrong in answering anyway and since everyone is voting for Juan dela Cruz then I'll go for the famous man Juan Tamad LOL, for one ,he will be lazy to do corruption, he is mischievous enough to challenge and go after the corrupt people, nobody makes a fool of him because they respect him of his decision and of course this enables him to get away to all who hates him. Lol just for fun, have a good day.
@mizstress (719)
il vote juan dela cruz! if he becomes the president, i might hear his band play on his inaguration day! hehehe
@king4aday (681)
I would choose Juan Dela cruz. Honesty and credibility is the first thing that I look for in a public official.
@xtedaxcvg (3191)
Well, ideally Juan dela Cruz will surely win. Unfortunately, based on our recent history of presidents and leaders, it seems that even if you vote for the ideal person to run the country, it seems that the one who always wins is the opposite. Oh well, that's the Philippines for you..
@fuzors73 (88)
for me, i will vote for JUAN de la CRUZ, because he is industrious and honest. even if he loses to more powerful usurpers, at least he did everything he can at the right way. we all know that doing good deeds is better than to make fool of everyone.
@online_jon (1478)
Hi amoyube1980.. Good day to you my kababayan. Well regarding to your forum topic discussion entitled "juan tamad vs. Juan dela cruz". I think i will go vote juan dela cruz for the reason he are honest, industrious but he always loses everything, but i think the time will came and God will help him to his performance if ever he will win the election of the president. . . Well if all Filipino are like juan tamad the economy of his country will going down and down. . . Well that's all my response to your forum topic discussion. . . Thank you! Happy earning and posting to you. . . By the way good luck to our earning career here in this site mylot. . . =) mabuhay! ! !
@nympha687 (940)
I think Juan Dela Cruz has more outstanding characteristics. However, the fourth one doesn't seem good but is typical of the filipinos.
@melvill (392)
Hello amoyube1980! Nice discussion! If I will chose from both I would prefer Juan dela Cruz, because he is so industrious compared to Juan Tamad, that's all. Happy mylotting!