Im so Surprise..!

@rainmark (4306)
Yes, super surprised, i got my blue star back it means 10/10 reputation back again. Well i really never expected it,how i wish i maintain it and not having those red hot star. How about you guys have u been recover your blue star since you lost it? happy posting.
@zandi458 (27952)
Congratulations! You have done a good job. I hope it will stay with you now as it will take ages for others to get it.
@rainmark (4306)
Hi zandi for the response, well i forget to say that i owe this to my good friends who rate me positively here. Happy posting.
@riyasam (16578)
hi,i now see your red star,you may eventually get your blue star back .dont worry about the stars,as long as your friends like your discussions,you will get your star.happy mylotting.
@balasri (26553)
Even I am waiting for my blue star that was taken away for a long time Riya.
@eshaan (6193)
i am having that red hot from the very beginning......and never turned to the cool blue..., but i am happy with it coz, i am not so regular here and also maybe my rating cant reach to that level, but i congratulate u for ur acievement..wish u all the best and keep it to that level always
@rainmark (4306)
When im newbie here im always present at mylot and always started with discussion but now i just hanging here seldom,and also your ratings here is depends on your friends too. If they rate you negative then your stars will keep fallin' down. Happy posting.
@sanuanu (11238)
I am sorry! I think I got involved in the wrong discussion. I should better leave. Ok, I will tell you. I didn't had 10 star in my mylot life yet and still strugling to get to it. Since your question only targeted guys who lost their 10 star and I didn't even get one till today. Anyway, congrats on getting a 10 star ranking back!
@divinchris (2449)
Rainmark again you got the Red Tag.Dont worry,you will regain the blue tag soon.
• Japan
wow sure that is great and wonderful news. you deserve it. but some members does not care much of the stars for it doesn ot affect the earnings. some of the members make sure that their reputation is always 10. for me i think if a lot of members here likes you and your post then you have a 10 star. you get more friends and more response on your discussion. keep up the good work
@kun2349 (23475)
Congrats on getting back your blue star!! BUt now, it seems to be back to the sexy red again.. hehe ^_^ Well, star is just a kind of rating.. IT does not matter much and affect us much.. I do have the same experience like u too.. It often changes color, and the more i tried to make it blue, the worse my rating becomes.. lol =D AFter a while, i stopped doing that, and after a few months of red, my star is back to blue again, and has been like that for months.. haha =D Dun try too hard, because it's also others, whom determined the blue of your star ^_^
@maximax8 (28570)
Congratulations for getting your blue star back. I hope that you will keep it. I know that many people take a long time to change the color of their star. When I got to 100 posts I think I had a star with a 7 and then a star with a 9. Next I went to a star with a 10. I hope that you are having a lovely time on My Lot.
@sirrob (4112)
Until this time, I still not bale to get back my blue star. When I have it, it only took a week for my blue then it drops down to red and further down to yellow with not so good reputation. At this time, it has been a long time since I am red and my reputation of 88. Just recently I had 89 already and it has been less than a week still that I became active and back online again.