Do you beleive once a cheater always a cheater?

Do you believe once a cheater always a cheater or do you believe people change? I have read many posts on cheating and I wonder what other people thought on the subject! I think if you cheat once then you will do it again! What do you think?
No friend i do not believe that once a cheater is always cheater. Some times conditions makes a person cheater which he does not want to be. At least one chance should be given to every one before considering him to be cheater and lets not forget his moto why he has cheated others. Any one has to warned and give him another chance. I believe most of of the peoples do not cheat others intentionaly.
But how many chances should a person give before it gets to be to many and that person won't change. Wouldn't giving the person another chance make him think he got away with it. It seems like such a painful situation. I think it would be hard on anyone to forgive.
Hi, friend in my view one chance is enough for any one to improve himself. second chance depends on his ambition and efforts but iam sure their will be no third chance.
@kumarpslv (3218)
Very rare possibilities for them to become good, as if his first cheating is well exposed one to all, no one will believe him,even if he ready to be good. He will make attempts to show his diversions from the bad things,but we are not believing him as a result he permanently become cheat even if he ready to be a good. We are the source for this happening.
I would have a hard time fogiving something like that. One thing I know is that I could not forget. I know this breaks up many relstionships. I just don't see how anyone could accidentally cheat. I don't understand a situation where this could happen without anyone meaning it. It is just a hard topic to understand. But I know once you are in the situation things are different and you do things you say you would never do. I guess I would have to be in that situation to understand. I don't think my hubby would ever cheat on me. At least I hope not anyways!
@Archie0 (4669)
no i dont believe this that once a cheater always a cheater. it happens. mistakes and purpose things are done by everyone some or the other time of their days. so i dont agree with this that people who cheated once can cheated always.
Its not that I think people can't change. I think it would be very hard to change. Also how could the relationship survive without trust. I don't see the person being trusted after something like that. I have heard of people cheating who just never stop. But I also have heard of people who cheated and never did it again. I guess it is a fickle subject.