Annoying cats habbit?

@zouna5 (566)
Greece
What's your cat most bad,annoying habbit?I have a leather office chair and my kittem seems to love it for his nails.When he is awake he runs to the chair for scratching his nails.I never really argued about this as soon as he started to do this ,so now is a bad habbit that is difficult to cut up.I have now covered the chair,because her sight is abolutely horror.
They've done a similar feat to the legs of my kitchen table. Don't ask why they do have a scratching post but prefer wood! GRRRR! They also annoy by racing like crazy in the middle of the night and knocking things down so I have to make sure I close baby gates ect to kind of slow them down from chasing each other. It's so funny they sound like a herd of elephants on my floors...
@zouna5 (566)
• Greece
I have a scratching post too,but no !We prefer the chair!Mine at night races and hit at my bedroom door so he comes in !
Mine scratch at the bedroom door to get out of it and have started to scratch to get in *sigh* there's just no winning some nights.
@spalladino (17923)
My older cat has a very annoying habit of not coming inside after I open the door for her. Instead she just stands there and, when I step outside to pick her up, she starts walking the other way. She's very old so she may be senile...or just doesn't want to risk running into one of the dogs even though she gets along with them. Our other cat is just plain mean so she annoys me daily. She'll act like she wants to be petted and then when you pet her, she bites and scratches you. I guess none of us know how to pet her right.