Must think carefully before doing everythings,what's your idea?

China
in my opinion,we must think carefully before doing everythings. if we do some mistake which can't be made up,when is late to be regret. never do everythings carelessly. what's your idea?
@Arkie69 (2156)
This is exactly what has happened with all these billions in the bailouts. We are going to pay for these stupid mistakes for a long time. I believe this is the dumbest mistake I have ever seen grown people make. Art
hehe```````````````
i agree with you,we must think before we do a lot of thing.so that we do not do anything that we cannot fix and regret forever,especially with the ones we love
thanks my friend.
@syankee525 (6294)
we need to stop and think before we do things, and if we do make a mistake needing to admit to them and say sorry to those who got hurt. all we can do is express how sorry we are for the mistake, and hope for them to forgive us, say in the bible we shall forgive but some dont see it like that but now if you keep doing it over and over. then it get hard for some to forgive
i think make a mistake is not terrible, but must bear in mind never do the some mistake. we should think ourselves carefully before do things, because sometimes nobody can forgive you,some mistakes cann't be made up.
@bird123 (10518)
Thinking is always important in life. You know the old saying Measure twice cut once. It will cut down on mistakes. But mistakes are a good thing as well. This world isn't meant to be perfect. More is learned from mistakes than anything else. I can't wait til my next big screw up just to find out what I can learn!