which do you prefer??????day or night.............

@riyasam (16582)
i think both are important day time is very much needed for work and the night time is needed for rest ,after the days work.but i like to travel at night as there is less of traffic at that time.so,what is your choice????
@James72 (26832)
I think I prefer night myself. It means that my day is done with and I can pretty much do what I wish on my own terms. I'm not an overly good sleeper either, so I have quite a few night hours available to me. The driving angle I'd agree with too. I don't actually drive here, but when I'm a passenger at night, it's definitely quieter on the roads. When you're in a country with really heavy traffic, it's a Godsend!
@riyasam (16582)
i also donot sleep much .5-6hours to the maximum but if some gives me a task to be done with an ultimatum,i feel so sleepy and drowsy which ensures that the work wont be done by me.
Night would win hands down simply because it’s the time to sleep…my favourite occupation as of now. I just wish it could be night never ending so that I can catch up with all my sleep. However, night is preferable for studying too…I remember my college days when we used to have so much fun during the day and after some rest in the evening and dinner, I would study during the night. Those were some wonderful months I spent with myself…it seems the entire world was asleep…only me awake and the canopy of stars above against blue-black sky. It was really a wonderful feeling of studies, and philosophy and astronomy and star-gazing all rolled into one.
@riyasam (16582)
thats true,i also used to love studying at midnight when the whole world is sleeping and the atmosphere is so cool.
@dpk262006 (55822)
Suditpa! Tummhey soney kay alawa bhi koi kaam hai yaa nahi....ya sirf sona aur sona hi hai.............LOL!
Haa, mujhe ek laaaaaaaaaaaaaaambi chhutti chahiye ta ke main so so ke thak jaun
Hello my friend riyasam Ji, Our body is our temple, I know that you are aware of it, with the daily activities that we do everyday, we tend to loose focus on what our body needs, especially on those physical activities that we do day in and day out. A simple activity such as walking can affect your body’s fatigue as you go through it, mix it with the stress and pressure of work and you’ll have a stressed body. We all know that a stressed body is a tired body and a tired body is a useless body because by then all we think about is rest. So I think, if on ehas to take out work at Night, one has to take rest in the morning. But proper rest is needed to remain helthy. May God bless You and have a great time.
@riyasam (16582)
thanks for the response.yup,you are right,both night and day is required to maintain a healthy body.
Hello my friend riyasam Ji, So nice of your supporting comments. May God bless You and have a great day.
@balasri (26577)
Night.I always feel the claim,dark nights which whispers so many things into my ears are exclusively for me than the noisy crowded bright and loud days which are for everyone.
@riyasam (16582)
i get a soothing feeling in the night,its almost magical.
Haha, maybe because it is quieter.
@ElicBxn (60182)
I like both, I used to be more of a night owl, but now I'm really enjoying daytime too, helps when I get a good night sleep tho - not like last night
@riyasam (16582)
if i get proper sleep at night,i am pretty much active during the day.
@ElicBxn (60182)
I woke up in the middle of the night because of my crazy NCIS dream and couldn't get back to sleep
@dpk262006 (55822)
Hi! Riya! Day and Night has got its own importance, a day is incomplete with a night and a night is incomplete without a day. Day brings in more energy and enthusiasm in me, as compared to night. Day charges me up to do something new. A day is the sign of a new beginning and everyday is a new experience for me. I love to get up early in the morning. I am not a night bird, therefore, I love to sleep early. As far as travelling is concerned, I prefer to travel in Day time, at night there is always more risk of accidents and some mishaps.
@riyasam (16582)
what you have said is right,most of the drivers are drunk during the night.one has to be very careful in driving in the night.
@dpk262006 (55822)
Yes, some of driver mix drinking with driving and it could be fatal and disastrous. Sometimes, less traffic on the roads prompts driving to drive rashilly and this can result into accidents.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i guess they are but i love daylight the best. i look forward to every morning.
@riyasam (16582)
there are times when i cant sleep,i look forward for the day
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
me to. have a happy day.
@csrobins (1125)
I am a morning person, so from seven to ten in the morning I am at my best no matter how much sleep I got. Then I start crashing and keep going til I finally go to sleep around two or three in the morning. Depending on how much sleep I got the night will tell me how bad I will crash later. I like th enight because it means work is done for me and the good stuff is on tv but I am probably a day person just because I am at my very best then.
@riyasam (16582)
i too feel drowsy during the mid-afternoons but i try not to take a nap as it affects my night sleep.
@csrobins (1125)
Me too..Naps can make you feel so good but sometimes they only make you drag the rest of the day and are hard to wake up for. They are such a tease.
@winterose (39931)
of course they are both important and that is why we have them in natural. But I am a night perosn and I do love the night time, I stay up all night.
@riyasam (16582)
i too wish to do that attimes but because of family restraints ,i have to sleep on time.
Hi riyasam, Personally, I am more of a night person. I tend to function better in the night and I also sleep late.
@riyasam (16582)
i have to retire early as i have to get up early in the morning (because of kids school
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, riyasam! I like the night much better. It is more peaceful. I can think better. There are less noises and people disturbing me around this time. I like to go shopping late at night. I can concentrate more better. Night workd better for me. I don't have to work so hard at night like I would have to in the day. You are right, it is less traffic and less people all and about. I also like the early mornings too. Around 6 and 7 am is my best time.
@riyasam (16582)
even i too like the early mornings,i am at my best at that time,by around 10-11pm,i am too tired to think anything.
@Bebs08 (10691)
Well, both.. I don;t want to be always day, because I can't rest or sleep and I will always be working or going anywhere no rest? hahaha and I don't like also to be all night because I can't go anywhere hahaha it should be balance ,,, day and night.
@riyasam (16582)
when it is night ,i wish for day(sometimes it seems too long) and when it is day,i wish for night to take rest from the daily activities.
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi there. well, i like night time since it's cooler than day. also it's quieter. it helps me with my work, during day time, im always sleepy. like just on an autopilot...hehehe..
@riyasam (16582)
thanks for the response.
@mimpi1911 (25455)
I used to a noctural being through and through but with age and my fervent endeavor to earn a living, I have started to love the morning. But Saturday nights are fun. Unbeatable!
@riyasam (16582)
i look forward to saturday nights,nobody minds my being silly(otherwise they think i shouldnot act silly in my age)
@jpso138 (7844)
Well, I like both for different reasons. When I work, I prefer to work during the day since I am more active during the day. When I go for some outing, I also prefer the day since I can see better and enjoy the view more. Thought sometimes, when I go to the beach, I like the night more most especially if I just want to relax, just listening to the waves and watching the stars.
@riyasam (16582)
both the times are really enjoyable,it depends on the way we see it.
@bombshell (11268)
some who work during the nigh likes it specialy hospital because no visitors and for driving so many also dont during the nigh like because its not comfortable like driving during the day
@riyasam (16582)
yup ,you are right.i used to like night duty as patients were more sober during night and also the nights didnot have such a hectic schedule as the day and i could work in peace.
@CJay77 (4441)
I like both, but I think I prefer day time than night time because there are more things to do at day time. And like you, I also like to travel at night because less traffic and much cooler.
@riyasam (16582)
i get severe headache which leads to vomiting if we travel during the day.
@23uday (2998)
Hi friend, I will prefer both day and night.I will do my work on both times day and night. In my office all our staff members will changes shifts. When i going to tour in the night and even in day time also. have a nice day.
@riyasam (16582)
i used to work in shifts and i used to get more work done on nights due to less disturbance
im a night person.. i feel better and get more stuff done.. traveling at night is fun since its less busy and you can make better time
@riyasam (16582)
travelling is better at night as there is less of pollution also and i tend to feel less tired after travelling in the night.
according to me i am an engg. student and for an engg. student night is more important than any thing else because it works at that time
@riyasam (16582)
engg works at night time????