topics

@cher913 (25890)
what is your favourite topic here on mylot? I would have to say that mine is the frugal living one as i have just started writing a blog on that subject! i have been living frugally for almost 20 years - way before it became a necessity or cool! (here is the link)http://frugalista.today.com/ so whats your favourite subject here on mylot?
@balasri (26553)
My favorite subject here is the human relationships.It is very interesting to know about the family setups and the relationship among the family members and friends from different countries.
@laglen (19782)
My favorite is politics and then a close second would be frugal living. I really like that topic because I get a lot of hints and I like to share mine.
@winterose (39918)
mine is people I very much like people and I do all my discussions in people because no matter what we do and what we think it somehow involves people,
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I'd have to say my favorite topic on here is questions and answers. It's such a versatile place, and most of the time we can find very fun discussions to respond to. Right now though I'm trying to be more versatile myself so I've been using the search query to find discussions to respond to, and I've also been adding interests off and on. I know that there's a lot I hadn't added because I didn't use them, but even If I personally don't I know people who do... so I can be helpful if say a topic comes up that would be of interest to them! Good Luck on Your Blog, I've helped you out in the way of, earning there, if you know what I mean!
@pergammano (7755)
Triple happy...your post was in my e-mails! Yes..Frugal Living, I think frugality is my middle name, come by it honestly, have always had to indulge in that thing called work! My son, laughs at me, cuz I am so frugal I will grate the peel off an orange before I eat it! I will gladly visit your site! I have several that I visit often; www.frugalhousewife.com and she/he are real back to nature lover's as well! I am so bad, that I even grind bones (old hand grinder) for bone-meal in my gardens! Gotta go visit your blog...now! Cheers!
Cher....thank you, so kindly for the best response, I truly do appreciate it! Must apologize for NOT being terribly active here lately...just had a wonderful 5 day whirlwind visit from my son...and boy, did he keep me busy. Hope you have a spectacular weekend...our weather here is certainly turning to Fall! Cheers!
@Trensue (5253)
Why is mature content one of your tags?