What is the food that makes you happy?

@Niah1976 (733)
I feel happy whenever I eat potato chips while reading or watching tv. Whenever I feel lonely I always buy potato chips hoping it will take away my loneliness. How about you?
@acie_21 (5647)
food?i loved ice cream!makes me much happier!.. and takes away the pressure and to much hotness in our body.. it cools down hot tempered people! heheheh! care to drop by in my discussions! cheers!
@mizstress (719)
my comfort foods are chocolates, chocolate cake, chocolate candies, chocolate bars.. hehehe eating chocolates makes me happy and energize!! yum yum!! its best to eat it when your alone, depress, sad, problimatic, stress or pressured. it will boost your energy to its highest level and i feel like grabbing one one now!! hehehe
@ncmom0f3 (60)
I don't believe that any food makes me happier but I do eat more junk food such as chocolate or ice cream when I'm feeling sad.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I don't think that any particular food makes me happier, although they say that eating chocolates and stuff like that makes you happier, I'm guessing because of the caffeine and stuff that is in it. I've eaten things like that when I was depressed or stressed, but I try not to eat like that anymore. Now I guess you could say I'm happy when one of my favorite food is prepared, like yesterday (sunday) when my fiance and I wanted Spaghetti, it was delicious and we were both happy that we got it!