whats the longest time anyone spent watching movies?

Hi everyone I Once spent all day Sunday (8 hrs)just watching movies.I needed a break from my daily chores.I probably will not do that again for awhile,because i i had to spend the next day catching up on Sundays work but it was well worth it,I recommend this for everyone to try once in awhile,its very relaxing.what was the longest time you ever spent watching movies?
@Aurone (4758)
I went from 10am to 11:30pm one day. AMC theaters has a special showing of all the best picture nominated films the Saturday before the Oscars. I go to it every year so once a year I spend 11-13 hours watching movies. It was especially long this year because of Benjamin Button was long. They give us breaks between the films but it is still a long day.
That sounds like it would be a great night out,where does it take place?
@Aurone (4758)
It takes place all over the US at participating AMC theaters. They do it the Saturday before the Oscars air. You can watch for it to appear on the AMC theater webpage in February. They announce it right after the nominations are announced. Its $30 for the whole day and this year we got all the popcorn we could eat all day.
Thank you not a bad price for the day,Ill have to go next year
@king4aday (681)
The longest that i have spent is 14 hours straight. But I watch TV series mostly. It's nice to lay back and do nothing but being hooked to Tele from time to time. But like you I had to catch up withwork and my chores the next day. It's worth it though.
I like to watch tv shows as well,what is your favorite tv show.
I have been watching the Lost, Heroes, Smallville, Kyle XY, Burn notice, Terminator (the Sarah Connor Chronicles), The Big Bang Theory, Merlin, Legend of the Seeker and How I met your mother. I also like watching Anime
@Shawchert (1040)
I have movie marathon's all the time, most I've done though was 12 hrs although I didn't alway sit down to watch the TV I multi tasked but I always knew what was going on :)
I should try multi tasking then i would not fall behind.
@amitnaik (471)
i remember a sunday when i watched continuously for 10 hrs.i actually watched 6-7 movies that day.
I think I am going to do that again this sunday
I have stayed up all night wathcing movies. I am a movie fanatic. I relax pop one in drink and ice cold drink or snuggle up with my hubby and I am good. I love horror flciks and comedies. I can go on for hours watching movies. I also like contemplating what is going to happen in them;-)
I think that I spent that amount of time watching movies when I was younger. Back when I was a kid I remember going to the video store and getting that deal where it was 5 for nights, but instead I would watch all of the movies that same night. Sometimes I would watch the movies the first night, I would watch them scattered through the rest of the 5 days. And then there were other times where I would watch all the movies in the first night, then the next night go back to the video store and rent 5 more. Nowwa days I'll just watch one, at the most 2, If that.
I remember many years ago when I didn't have any plans I watched the first 6 star trek movies in the course of a day. Most recently I watched all three godfather movies back to back which at 8 hours 45 mintues was a bit of a marathon. It is nice if you can spend a day watching a few films, takes your mind of everything else.