Straight , shiny hair or curly hair?

@krupesh (2603)
Do you have a straight hair or a curly hair? For people with straight hair are you happy with straight hair or have you ever thought of not having a curly hair? viceversa to the people with curly hair? I have a straight hair now but when I was young I had curly hairs.I think its difficult to handle a curly hair.I am happy with my straight hairs with shine.What about you mylotters?
I have a long straight shiny hair, but i feel so tired about it, i want to cut it short since this summer, i am feeling really hot in having a long hair. I am still undecided if i wanted it to be cut or i will do some hair dye. I am also considering perming it and i don't know what will suit well on my face since i am just petit. Anyway my hubby likes my hair as it is. But since i wanted some style, i wanted to have anew hair style. I got so bored of the same hairstyle, pony tailing it or so, maybe i haven't done enough to do more hair styles. We'll see, i will still wait till next week and then surprise my hubby about my new hair.
@ericajoyce (1749)
Hello krupesh. I had straight hair ever since I was young until now. I am happy with my straight hair.
@online_jon (1478)
Hi krupesh, goo day to you. Well me i have straight hair too but not as straight as your i think? Because there is a part in my hair that is curly. Having a straight hair is very easy to manage and you can make many hair style in a straight hair than a curly. If you have a curly hair? I think it will be hard for you to manage the style and it only have less hairstyle can make. In our country there is so many curly hair because in there blood line the hair of their legacy was curly. Those curly hair in our country called ITA. It is a kind of people in our country that having a curly hair, dark skin color, and far from civilization, they are only living in a mountains. Well that's all my response to your discussion entitled "Straight,shiny hair or curly hair". Happy posting and happy earning. . . Good luck to our earning career and GOD bless. . . Happy mylotting =)
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
My hair is straight, and I kept it that way till I was 14. At that time I wanted to try something new, so I decided to have a perm. It turned about pretty well, and I liked it, so I kept that hairstyle for a number of years. When I 16 I made a big mistake: I had a perm AND a haircut (before that I always had long hair), and that was a terrible combination. It looked awful, I don't think that I have ever been that ugly! I haven't had short hair since that, now my hair is long and straight and I like it that way.