What is your favorite spot at home?

i really love to chill on our living room. during weekends i rent some dvd's and watch my favorite movies. and there are times i invite my friends and we sing the whole afternoon. how bout you guys whats your favorite spot at home?
Hmm. My favorite place is probably downstairs, in front of my computer (where I am right now). I spend a lot of time here, lol.
same with me too. i spent the whole day if i dont have work in front of my pc. love to chat with my friends and i really got addicted in playing fashion wars in facebook.
@se7enthbird (8328)
i love our bedroom and the dining room too har har har. the dining room smells food that is why a like to hang there. i also like our bedroom for it is my serenity place. sometimes our neighbor is noisy and being in our bedroom give me piece of mind and makes me watch tv more comfortable. if they are not noisy i am with my wife and our child on the living room.
i love my bedroom too. I can relax and read my favorite books or get a nap in the afternoon.
@chemcdow (149)
In my dorm at school, it is my friends room *haha*. Its always very quiet and calm in there, and its nice to relax! At my home-home it would be the kitchen! The hosue is very open and that is the nicest and brigtest area! (also it usually smells nice, and i can be the first one to the food! hahaha)
thanks for the reply. when i was still in college i also love to hang around in my friends boarding house. i love it there because its very cool and it feels so relaxing. and also we can talk a lot about our crushes in school. and love the kitchen too. i really love to cook.
@mizstress (719)
im spot in house would be the sofa, hehehe im parent and siblings often caught me sleeping in the sofa. i often fall asleep at our sofa coz im so tired to go to my room whenver i come home from a tiring day at the office.. when im sad, i want to stay in the bathroom and have a long shower.. when im with friends, we stay in the living room and have a dvd marathon or sing in videoke/karaoke.
@elisa812 (3033)
I guess our living room is probably my favorite spot at home also. I do spend a lot of time in the computer room too, but that's just because I work online a lot. I would say the living room is my favorite because it is just a good place to relax and watch tv. I just think it's one of the cozier places in our house to hang out. My husband and I love to rent movies on the weekends too, and we have a great time doing movie marathons together!
@evsoriano (166)
our bedroom.. since my work is very tiring, i always spend my time sleeping... since i have my computer, tv and player in our bedroom, i also spend time there watching movies. i also love to play with my kids in our bedroom....
Me and my bf also like to make love on the couch in the living room
I also like the living room. I like to watch tv or some dvd/s, sing videoke. My work desk is at the living room. Its also nice to take a nap there in the afternoon