Should Bush critics Obama?

@hanah87 (1846)
Malaysia
Obama is still new in governing US.The US news said that Bush will not critics Obama.What it's mean?Should he critics Obama after what he done to US economy and Obama must responsible on it at all???Should he?
@xfahctor (14131)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
It is generaly a custom in this country that former presidents don't critisise a currently sitting president. Thats all that is about.
@peavey (16866)
That and the fact that the Bushes are gracious people who probably wouldn't criticize Obama publicly anyway.
@Taskr36 (13925)
You are correct. So far Jimmy Carter is the only former president who failed to continue that tradition when Bush was president.
@us2owls (1681)
I don't think Bush would openly criticize Obama, his parents probably taught him decency and good manners. I don't know about George Bush but if I was in his position I would get more enjoyment out of just sitting quietly and watching Obama come out every day and make a real fool out of himself. For someone who spent 8 years in the job it would in my opinion be quite a chuckle to sit back and watch Obamas goof ups and then wait and see what his own party does - someone such as Pelosi who would stab her own Mother in the back to put forth her own political adgenda.