If you were to take a vacation in South Korea, where will you go and why?

Ever since I got addicted to korean series I've always wanted to go to South Korea and visit the places where my favorite series were shot. Here are the list of places where I would like to go: 1. 63 Building - Joo Yoorin and Seol Gong Chan of My Girl visited this building a couple of times. 2. Namsan Tower - the lead stars of Nine End Two Outs had a date here during the first episode of the series and I think the area where they have like a 100 steps in My Name is Kim Sam Soon is also located in the Namsan area or park (?) 3. Jejudo Island - because of My Girl again and several other series like the latest one, Boys Over Flowers...I would love to see the small while chapel beside the hotel which the BOF series used in episode 21. 4. The Coffee Prince coffee shop is also cool...although I don't know where it is located... Overall, I think that just by setting foot in South Korea would be a blast for me... just seeing those sidewalk foodstalls, men giving piggyback ride to their girlfriends or just seeing the cherry blossoms bloom in the park would be so much fun...
hi.... im so into korean dramas and KPOP.. and i have also thought of visiting Korea.. just like you i wanna visit Coffee prince Shop...but most of all i would like to watch live performance of my favorite KPOP stars!!! Hwaiting!!!
In terms of kpop, i like Rain. Based on your username, you like Super Junior and Wonder Girls right? I like WG's So Hot and Nobody. With regards to SJ, are you watching the We Got Married show in youtube? Kangin is part of a make-believe couple there. Yup...It would be really fun to go to korea with people who are also into korean series/movies/music...I know that a couple of Rain fans from CLOUD Philippines went to korea and and also got to see Rain's concert there. It was the launching of Rain's "I'm Coming" album. They were really lucky.
@ratyz5 (7829)
If I ever got the chance to actually go to South Korea, I would probably go to places where my students live so that they would tour me around their place without me getting lost or what not (^_^ ) Muju, Seoul, Daejeon, Joenju... don't know if these places are near each other but, it would be fun to see them again if ever possible (^_^ )