This is so funny.........

Me and a couple of my girlfriends (female friends) walked to the store to day it being a nice day and all. Well I have this friend and God bless her heart but she know she is not a very graceful girl. So we go walking and on the corner of a busy street today we has a pair of heeled shoes on and well at a red light I go to turn around to say something to her and she is on her back on the ground moaning lol lol lol this is not the first time she has done this by the way lol lol. There was many people looking at us all laughing and I almost peed my self laughing. So she is laughing so hard she cant not get up. I am kicking her in a joking manner telling her to get her butt up you could here people laughing from their cars.Any every happen like this where you just had to be there to see how funny it was!
@krajibg (11936)
• Guwahati, India
Hi there! Though not exactly like this I too have had similar experience. It is hilarious and still I remember that scene when one of my friends had fallen on the ground from a tree and we were all laughs. He fell like a fool and had hurt his hip muscles a little bit but was laughing too.
I am just as bad really I have made a complete a$$ out of myself! I do not know if you have ever seen a putt putt golf moutains that like a little water fall on them and stuff but we have them around here! and I was at one and was clear at the top of it swung and missed slipped and feel all the way down the thang and landed in the water in the end! I was in college at the time and well there was a lot of nice looking college guys there so....... But it was pretty funny! I just stood up and took a bow!
@krajibg (11936)
• Guwahati, India
So somehow you survived the embarrassment
Sure did I am not one that really minds as long as I get a laugh so what else to do hide my face or go with the flow and take a bow!
Hi sxxrxnrr, oh, the poor girl, I know just how she feels, I don't wear hig hell shoes so once I decided to buy a pair and I was walking with my friend hanging to her cause I'm not used it and as we were walking she let go off my arms and we carried on walking and then band I went, she was just like you laughing her head off, I couldn't get up in a hurry because I was laughing so much, its a good thing it was a night and nmot much traffic, I took my shoes off and walked of in my stocking feet. I threw those shoes away and now live in my trainers, much safer. Tamara
I could not walk in heels if someone paid me to do it lol lol! I would fall and break my neck I am not at all graceful! I am like a bull in a china shop! as my father used to tell me! I have fallen over nothing before! and man if I am out and there is a branch hanging down at eye level its going in my eye! I am always getting poked in the eye with tree branches for some reason! lol lol but you its all ok! that is just part of who I am!