Drive for $99 infomercial?!

@callarse1 (4640)
Drive for $99 - A company offering to provided assistance.. yea right!
Okay so I just saw the infomercial for their cars that they are selling for $99 per month, yes that is $99 USD per month. Sound good to be true? It is! I haven't applied but I just looked at their website (drivefor99.com) let me show you something: I clicked on their "disclaimer". In TINY font (looks like 8-point font!) it states the follow: "See dealer for complete details on all programs. Not responsible for typographical errors. See dealer for details. Bank approval required on all credit applications. Subject to finance approval to qualified buyers. Certain restrictions apply based on lender approval.********$99 a month for up to 3 months at dealer discretion.******* Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is not to be used in conjunction with any advertised offer. Amount of down payment and monthly payment may vary based on consumer's credit history." Noticed the part that I put in stars*****. They say they don't care about your credit report. I just looked at the application they want you to fill out. Well they ask you about bankruptcy, repossession, judgments, employment. Plus in their disclaimer states that they CAN check on your credit report. Plus they ONLY have to offer that "special offer" for ONLY 3 months at their discretion. Plus it doesn't say how much they charge in interest. They say they approve 100% of people that apply yea because you're screwing people! No what do we really think of this "company" and their "special offer"? Cheers Pablo