New Years resolutions.....Anyone keep up with theirs?

Well its mid March and 2009 has been in effect for 3.5 months now (obviously) so I was wondering if anyone has kept up with their New Years resolutions? I didnt really make any this year...figured I wouldnt stick to them anyways. :) Anyone make any and not keep up? Anyone else like me and not bother with making any at all? I have usually made some eery other year but this time just thought I wouldnt. How many of you out there made some and are actually sticking with them? Or exceeded them already?
@arvaster (521)
Haha, I put up a few because I figured if I put up many I will be able to keep up at least one. But nope, all of them I've failed on :( I guess the closest one is to be more froogle. But I spend so much money, even named my checking account to "Sir Spend-Alot" and my checkings to "Forgotten Maiden" because Sir Spend-Alot is not going to save her xP
@Archie0 (4672)
Yes i do believe in new year resolutions, i did not follow them before.but this year i made two resolutions one is to make a resolution and follow it lol.. and other was what i wanted to do this year and somewhere i am doing it properly i guess, but hope for the best. we only need dedication and belief towards us.
Actually, for the first time EVER I am working on mine. I have been working on my resolution to start living healthy. Including excercising, eating healthy, and slowly switching to organics and all natural items. I have made a resolution to be GREEN starting this year, and have been working steadily on that as well. I am so proud of myself this year so far! Usually, I don't get past the first or second week.....lol