How do you deal with having judgemental friends?

I have a couple of friends who are both good people, but are slightly judgemental. And sometimes these (disrespectful) and discriminatory comments they make, just make me sick to my stomach. I know they aren't TRYING to be the way that they are, but being around others who are judgemental, when you are not, is not a good combination. Up until this point, I mostly just ignore what they're saying and try not to take it to heart. Have you ever been in a similar situation? What would you do? Do you just ignore them, or do you call them out on what they're doing - and tell them to stop?
Usually I try to ignore them. If they are trying to attack me, I try to make space or confront. Usually it is hard to confront because it must be done in kindness and I need time to gather my thoughts for that. If you confront in anger it is about the same as what they are doing. Each instance is different as each person is different. Some people do not back off until you really stand up to them but that does not happen very often to me.
After reading the last reply, I would say that is shallow and inconsiderate. I try to stay away from that.
Thanks for your input! I appreciate it.
LOL, i'm always in the similar stitution. judgemental, over haughty, humanity features, i have no good ways but ignore them. :)
Good to know you've been in a similar situation. Thanks for sharing!
@krajibg (11942)
• Guwahati, India
Oops! I have a horrible experience on this judgmental friends. Whatsoever the issue they would air themselves in a way as if they are the authority and you are no body. They might not do so to male you feel inferior or sad/bad but things hurt. My take is as you are friends why not share rather than showing your superiority? Now I avoid such friends.
Thanks for the tip! I'm considering avoiding them..It's just annoying. Thanks again!
My friends are ok, but my boyfriend's friend is an extremely annoying and judgmental person. I really hope he disappears from our live. He is discriminating everything around him, his family, his girlfriend, me, our friends, and anyone he knows and dunno. Things he said usually only based on his own judgments and are very insulting. He saw a picture of one of our friends' girlfriend in bikini and she had some winkles on her stomach. He told us that she probably had a baby and had surgery to take the baby out. That girl is very young and is a great person. My the other friend who is going to 27 soon. For the entire meal, he just kept on saying that she is old and blah blah blah. He himself is going to be 30. I can't believe my boyfriend think there is nothing wrong with this person. I really wanna stuck a piece of sh*t into his mouth and let he taste how disgusting his words are.