why do people like stable?

@yoyo2323 (465)
China
as we all know people like stay in a place having a family ,having a stable job ,and having a house... they like to be stable ,they do not like change.but the world changes every seconds. why do people do not like change?
@daliaj (5689)
There are many people who like to be stable in life. There are against to take up challenges and risks. But, they are happy with their stable life. I think that you can go up in the personal life of your ladder only when you take up challenges and risks. That involves a lot of courage. I am traditional Indian girl from Kerla, south India. Now, I took a risk to marry a native American. This July, I am going to leave my parents, siblings, relatives and my country to go to his country and stay there for the rest of my life. I am waiting to see the effect of this risk in my life.
@yoyo2323 (465)
hehe best wishes to u!happy everyday! u can have a happy family! i believe! enjoy ur life in the usa!
@veejay19 (3592)
Stability brings peace and contentment into ones life. A person is stable when he is settled in a good job with the right kind of pay, when he has his own vehicle when he has a good and understanding life partner, when he has the ideal combination of a girl and boy child who are intelligent and obedient. Usually such a scenario is not alway what one gets in life but even if one gets as close to it then life becomes a dream and a joy forever. Stability brings independance, self sufficiency and good health for all. Then whatever happens in the outside world will not affect the stabilised person.A person achieves stability by hard and honest work and tremendous self discipline and it pays in the long run.
@yoyo2323 (465)
thank u !i think stabliy can let us feel the peace of the world just like the song said all is calm all is bright!
People would generally settle for something that is stable for them to always have their comfort zones. No one would really like to be placed in a situation where everything seems to be less where in fact a lot of people could be better off. They always wanna seek that zone to try to tell themselves that what they have now is enough. They are in a situation that they are not deprived neither they enjoy so much or that well off compared with the general population. I guess when we relate world changes to stability of person, subconsciously they deal with these changes. They may not be aware of if but I really believe they do. Consider, these changes shape the norm of the society, the standard of living for example. The standard of living changes over time so as the so called "stable" state for people to consider. They may not be aware that their "stability" have changed but it actually did driven by the changes in the world.
@yoyo2323 (465)
thank u for ur answer! maybe sometimes we feel uncomfortable with changes.and we get used to what we have already.the only thing that we want is to keep it .but in fact we maybe better if we take some changes!hehe happy molotting!
@rsa101 (13337)
I don't quite get your notion about stableness? Well I think change is good and there is not doubt about that but again when you say stable everybody does like to be on it whenever this changes does occur in our environment. In order to be able to survive in a changing environment you should have stableness in your life to cope up with life changes.
@yoyo2323 (465)
thank u! we change everyday.and but most of people who get married like be stable.they do not like change ,and they just want to queit life! happy mylotting.