Anybody completed mylot tasks?

Hi, anybody here completed any mylot tasks & get rewarded? then, how easy/difficult itis? what we have to do actually? please explain as much as possible. thanks
@abcnadz (461)
hello. i had completed one task and it says accepted. the earning amount on the top of the page doesn't show any amount added but when i visited the earinings page, i saw that i was rewarded. i think the amount will be updated only later during the day. well, about the difficulty of the tasks.. you have to spend lot of time for it. it's not very difficult also. have a nice day
to spend a lot of time is a bad point.....
@venchaul (541)
I have finished the task--ewoss toolbar and got the reward for 0.1$. I don't know if it is ok. so do you have any idea? thank you!
@Lee_Rites (845)
I two tasks yesterday. For one task I had to write 4 paragraphs about Lynyrd Skynyrd DVDs. It was not hard at all and paid $2. The money has already showed up on my balance here at mylot. Most of the tasks I have seen do not pay as much but it is still not a bad deal.
yeah just today i got credite with 20 cents for a task that i did.. i am really excited about this and i am looking forward to doing more tasks. its not very difficult.. would take a maximum of 20 to 30 minutes of your time... its quite easy... try it!!!
@vipulchawla (2220)
Hey, what r u talking about, mylot tasks ? this is a new thing to me. Actually, i have been away from mylot for quite some time. So i guess, I have missed some recent updates. Let me know about this new thing, if u get to know anything.