gomez peer

Philippines
March 19, 2009 8:04pm CST
do you know about this.. Gomez peer telling that you will earn by staying your computer online
2 responses
• United States
20 Mar 09
I've never been paid with it. I had it running for like three months on two computers, and every new month, it would just reset if I didn't have $5.00 (which I never did).
• Philippines
21 Mar 09
thanks... now i made up my mind to delete Gomes peer on my system
1 person likes this
• United States
21 Mar 09
A wise choice, in my opinion. I think that Gomez does pay people, but only like 1% of the people that run the Peer. For the other 99%, they just use your computer while promising you money that you will never receive.
@coldmoon (1092)
• France
20 Mar 09
It's right, I've been paid. But it's really inconvenient. First of all, it speeds down your data transfer, and it's harmful to your privacy if the peer sharing your source is a real hacker, who knows. Besides, you've got paid for processing time but not online time, and the average proportion is about 2 processing mn/15 online mn, 20 processing mn give you 1 cent. I don't think it worths, unless you're living in the US, the rate is much more higher.
• Philippines
21 Mar 09
yeah i think that is the reason why my pc is hanging because of that gomes peer