Are you more comfortable wearing analog watch or digital?

@modstar (9616)
Most of the time, analog(...the one with hands) watch confuses me with the actual time. Well maybe my vision is getting worse. How about you, which type of watch are you more comfortable with?
@catdla1 (6005)
On the rare occasion that I wear a watch, I'm comfortable with either style. I even have one with arms, and no numbers at all. That one would certainly give a lot of people trouble...lol. Clocks and watches with hands have been 'the thing' for hundreds of years. I can easily see that they are becoming obsolete, and being replaced with digital timepieces. That's a pity in a way. It's nice to be able to set the time without having to push a series of obscure buttons. Every single digital timepiece has a different pattern of buttons to push...that drives me nutz! That's probably the biggest reason for me not wearing a watch. And forget the clock in my car...I have no idea how to set it. That's ok though, thanks to daylight savings time, I know that it's correct half of the year....
@modstar (9616)
I have a clock but i don't have a car. Lol! Nah, not obsolete. If you noticed, watches with arms can go as high as thousands of dollars. Mmwah! Miss you!
@catdla1 (6005)
I guess if you're rich enough, that you don't have to know what time it is, huh? Something I'll never know...lol. Reminds me of a Chicago song called, "25 or 6 to 4". Have you ever heard that song? Oh well, according to Tukay, it's always dinner time...heehee. Miss ya too.
@sameroad (3180)
I like digital watches more... I can tell time on analog watches but i feel it's a lot faster with digital.. especially if someone is asking me for the time. the analog ones sometimes might take me a sec to read and even more if i have been asked as it makes me nervous lol i'm not really sure why.. probably because i have anxiety but yeah, so i feel more comfortable with digital because it's just faster to read.
@modstar (9616)
Haha! Yeah, i can relate to that. Analog watches are kind of inconvenient. You may want to purchase a digital watch with bigger display so you can just show him/her the screen.
@bubbletush (1334)
All my watches are analog. The last time I remember I had a digital watch was way back in elementary. Then my dad gave me my first analog watch, a pink Casio watch, so that I will learn how to tell time using analog.
@onlydia (2808)
I'm wearing a analog watch as I like them better. Time is Time sometimes needed more then others. I really do dislike time. It's to long and to short. Have a nice day
@Theresaaiza (9677)
It actually depends upon the purpose. In my profession, the analog type is required particularly the one with seconds-hand. The digital offers convenience when you just wanna know the time with just one look. But for me, who is most often a latecomer, set my time ahead for 15 or 30 minutes to try to trick myself. LOL It's harder to determine the exact time when it's digital because you had to mentally subtract the minutes. Whereas in an analog type, you'll just imagine moving the minute hand backwards.
@bombshell (11268)
we have analog watches.hubby has analog omega sea master and we both like it and yes very comfortable
@kayedanda (1850)
I don't know why but I seem to be a favorite time-teller of strangers whenever I'm out on the street. Analog watches for me are worn only for extra special occasions, but when I'm just going out on a normal day, I wear a digital watch to accommodate all requests for the current time.
@modstar (9616)
I call you "The Woman of The Hour" and you should be on the cover of "Time". Lol!
@kayedanda (1850)
Woman of the Hour. I like that!
@modstar (9616)
Fits you to a T right? Lol!
@Jae2619 (1485)
My watch is analog. I don't really like a digital. Though, digital is easier to read, I don't find many styles that I like that are digital, So I stick with my analog watch, it suits the purpose.
@modstar (9616)
Nah, analog suits you fine. Analog is classy and so are you.
@Jae2619 (1485)
Awe, !! You're too sweet. Thanks for such nice words!
@shooie (4989)
I like the analog watches best they just look better I think. But then again there are some nice digital. But I wear the analog ones.
@modstar (9616)
Nothing beats the beauty of analog watches. It never run out of style.
@lynnemg (4540)
I have an analog watch that I always wear. I don't care for digital because it make me feel lazy when I look at my wrist and I don't have to thnk fo a second to tell the time.
@modstar (9616)
That's one good reason not to wear watches. Lol!
I don't usually wear a watch but I will embarassingly say that it is easier for me to read a digital watch (for obvious reasons.) I will really embarassingly say that I hate when they just have the lines and not even the 12 numbers.
@modstar (9616)
Well some don't even have lines! Lol!
@agrim94 (3812)
I am more comfortable with analog watch as i like it this way as i am sucker for the dial of the watch and though these days i dont wear a watch but i still am crazy about them and have a lots of them and only two considerations while buying a watch is Brand name and how dial looks. I like the old fashioned ones if u remember the ones which had Roman numbers.
@modstar (9616)
My Guy Laroche has roman numbers. That's the best thing about analog watches, they never get out of style.
I am comfortable with both analog and digital watch. But i once got confused while getting prepared for the exam i thought that i am late for the exam, but when i reached at the examination place i found that i still have 3hrs with me. From that day i switch over to digital watch. There is no confusion in knowing what is the time in the digital watch. And you also get other features like alarm, stop watch, light in digital watch. So i think digital is better for me.
Hello modstar, I am comfortable on using both kind of watches. It depends on what available watch I have Right now, I only have two watches, both of them are digital. But if somebody will give me an analog watch, I'll use it also happy mylotting
@balasri (26577)
I am comfortable with the traditional analog watches which lets the time slide by in a fine flow unlike the digital that lets the time hop and skip.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello modstar! Just like you, I also got confused in using analog watch. It's hard for me to read it especially if my mind is occupied with a lot of thing or that when I am in a hurry or something. If I used analog, I don't want someone to ask me what time is it because it's hard to read it sometimes..hehehe.. I don't wear watches and what serve as my time checker is my cellphone and it's digital.
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey modstar! I have really bad vision too! I just have a watch with a big face and big hands so I can see them! Or I put on my glasses! I still prefer the old fashioned analog watch! There is something about the digital watches that I just don't care for! I have quite a few different watches and they are all analog watches! I prefer to see the hands move on them! The only digital clocks that I have are the ones on the cable or stereo in the house!
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I have an analog watch. But I hardly wear it anymore. If I need to know the time I use my cell phone. I think alot of people do that more than wear watches.
@saundyl (9698)
I like my analog watch - i find that any of the digital ones tend to be bulky and rub the joint at my wrist the wrong way. Plus i find the digital watches i tend to get the numbers mixed up (dyslexia) and have the time wrong - i dont have nearly as much of that issue with the face and hands!
@paula27661 (15900)
I am not too keen on digital and I've always worn analog. Most ladies watches that I like are analog. I was given a beautiful gold plated watch for my birthday; it is not the easiest to read but it looks really nice. Who said that watches had to be practical?