You really Can Not lick it .....

Lick it you can not do it ! - You can not lick your elbow
Lick your elbow and you try to do it just to see if you can! Someone told me this to day so what do I do I try to lick my elbow though really funny to see. You can not lick your elbow! It was funny I even laughed at myself!Try it you can not do it lol lol lol
Hi sxrxnrr, Nope, you can't but if you are double jointed you might be able to or a contorchnistm hehehe. Tamara
lol That s funny lol
@daliaj (5689)
Yes, you are right. I cannot lick my elbow. I remember, in my 10th grade autograph some of my classmates have writted 'dated till you kiss your elbow' and some of them have written 'dated forever'. Both are the same. Lol. This is a nice discussion. Even sometimes people wirte in love letters, 'dated till you kiss your elbow'
AWWWWW that is so cute I have never heard that before! Happy mylotting till you kiss your elbow lol lol lol
@ahslack (487)
haha after reading your discussion,i try to lick my elbow but i cannot lick it.Guess my toungue is too short or my hands are too long -_-.
HA HA lol lol I under stand!