Gang related shootings at your local walmart?...

So yesterday I get a call from a firend warning me not to go to walmart because supposedly someone called in a tip saying there was supposed to be gang related shooting at one of our local walmart.. wich was not specified but they were supposed to target 3 random women..So just incase somthing was about to go down I called all the female friends I have and the men who were married so they could warn there wives.. Then a hour later I decided to look it up online. In our local newpaper website there was a blog by local police warning of it as well.But also saying that this has been a rumor made up in diffrent states through text messaging and the internet since 2005 and they figured it just not cought onto jacksonville wich is thw town were I live.... I have been using both the text and internet since 2005 and not once have herd this rumor. Have you herd of this rumor? has it been to your town or your state? what would you do if you recieved a phone call of warning of this kind of activity??..
you say rumor that i didnt hear in china, walmart do business as usually. keep a active, have a good time in mylot.
Haha thats pretty cool,I didnt even know china had walmarts.. Im sure it hasnt reached china probally just u.s thing... Thanks for responding
walmart srore has reached to china many city, not just beijing,shanghai,so many, i can't list for you. what thing you know about china? you can make a phone call to walmart ask them if china has walmart okay?
No No, thats okay. I do beleive you when you say this...prettty nifty:) thanks
i have never had that happen.. where i used to live the walmart was always getting shot up for REAL so i would never think it was a fake thing. sounds like the cops were trying to cover their butts.. although i did do a search on snopes and there were a few shooting at walmart stories but i didnt look to see if they were true.. i know i never got those before http://shrinkify.com/m2r
Well about 1 or 2 months after the new walmart opend here in town. wich is the one I shop at. A boy was working there and FOREVER getting picked on. He has a growth defieiciency and had lost 2 siblings to it.. No one knew but they kept picking on him. well he painted his face one day and brang a shotgun and held one person hostage. the people he actually wanted to kill was not working this morning.. he shot up the brake room.. well he got 8 years for that... this was just last year
Two days ago i received two emails and then went on my facebook to see that is has been passed to me also. I also live in Florida but South Florida. I wasnt sure if it was true or not so i passed it along and then it came out to be a false interecation. I wasnt sure and it made me scared and i know every weekend i go to walmart. I guess this rumor has spread around very fast and through the united states
Yea, Pretty crazy huh?. This isnt the first time this has happend. somtimes last year we got a rumor that there "crips" were in town and they were doing a initiation and that they were going to drive through the roads with there lights off and the first person to flash there lights on and off letting them know that there lights were off they were ganna follow ans shoot and kill everyone that was in the car...What happen to the little he said she rumors... Kinda almost makes me miss them LMAO....These are way more serious rumors.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, xXxMikesWifeyxXx! Well for one thing, I would be scared to hear of this. I shop at Walmart frequently and something like this would not go ignored with me. I have not heard of this rumor until just now, so I am shocked. If it has been to Sumter, South Carolina, I would not know anything about it. If I got a warning call, I will take all precaution even if it is a rumor or not. I would take this lightly, not at all. It could very well be true and being that there have been rumors sonce 2005, it may just one day come to pass. All Law Enforcement authorities, need to take precaution in every city. This type of thing can actually happen. Lokk at what went down with the World Trade Center... They thought it was just a joke, and look at what happened.. So, this is bad that we have people in this world that want to hurt another human being. I wished that they would get their act together. Violence never seems to go away..
Yea violence I feel will never go away..But when I herd this I kinda doubted it because we have no gangs here in jacksonville.Never in gang violence from areas around us either so I wasnt sure wether to beleive it. I am just a firm beleiver in the saying its better to be safe then sorry.lol thanks for responding..