Picky or Easy Eater?

Hong Kong
Which one would you use to describe you? Is there any reason?
@gr8life (6253)
Hello wondericequeen, I am a very picky eater. I have food that I can eat but I don't like, food that I hate and many more categories I am very particular about food and sometimes, I feel that it is better not to attend any kind of parties as I am too picky about the food - at least it is how I respect the host so that I won't hurt the feelings!
i'm the easy one, full is enough, for no reasons. can be called "beggar", LOL
@drannhh (15240)
I used to be picky, now I'm easy except that I try to eat with an eye to good nutrition, so there are quite a few foods that I will not touch. But I wouldn't call that fussy. I like asparagus and liver and stuff like that which many people I know shun. Fish, too. Mmmmmmm!
I'm both XD I'm an odd sort of vegan in that I'll only eat animal products if they're organic or game. However, as long as that criteria is filled, I'll eat just about anything the once. As a kid, if you put something in front of me and told em to taste it... I probably would. Which is why my mom has a picture of tiny me sucking on a wet painbrush. Honestly... who takes a picture of that before removing it from the kid's mouth?! How did I ever survive childhood??
@gicolet (1704)
I'm easy...just don't give me anything with cilantros and I'll eat whatever is on the table. Oh, wait...i don't eat anything with pork too. I almost forgot. lol so i guess it's about what I can eat and what I can not (for health reasons) and not what I do not. Ok, i'm confused now...better go get myself some cereal. lol
I am not an overly picky eater, although I do have a few things that i really don't like. I am not a fan of vegetables like squash, for example. I also really don't like peanut butter, for some reason, and I absolutely hate, hate, HATE drinking milk. Hard to think of what I really don't like because my husband cooks very little that I won't eat. LOL